Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Spring!!! And September!!!

 Well, welcome spring and September.
They've come round again.
Spring is my favourite season. Why? Because the babies are born and the flowers come out. But then again the wasps come out and I'm terrified of wasps. 
Do you know why? I was in my garden last summer and there was this hole in the ground which I didn't see and stepped on and there was a wasp nest in it. So I got stung on the shin and the ear and also got one stuck in my hair. ( My ear was like 2 centimetres thick!) 
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all the flowers come out and when we're out of lockdown I can go to ambury farm to see the baby animals. 
Also big shout out to all the people who have to have their birthdays in lockdown including both of my best friends (Grace, and Tammy). If you'd like to read my friend Grace's blog here is the link: Grace's blog. By the way.............

........Pinch and a bunch for the first of the month!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    Once again, great writing, though I think there was a couple of mistakes. There should be a comma after "Well", and at the beginning of the 7th sentence, I'm not sure if you didn't finish your thought or you just through in a couple of rough words. Also you could have made some paragraphs at the end. Not that it takes anything away from the awesome writing. I also liked the way you share the love and ask people to read your friends. I know you all do it because I have read theirs, you guys get A+ as friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petula,
      I've taken on your advice.
      Thank you for it.
      I hope to see you again on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Anna,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog posts as you put a lot of detail. My favourite line is do you know why? It really draws your reader in. Another way to make it easier for your reader is to use paragraph - it helps the flow of your writing.

    How painful! I've never been stung by a wasp *knock wood* but I can imagine how painful it is.

    Looking forward to your future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Laxa,
      It is very painful to be stung by a wasp, even more painful then being stung by a bee.
      I'm looking forward to tinkling when we get back to school.

      Delete
  3. Oh dear 2cm swell! That must be really swore. I liked how you have included your friend's blog post. By the way, Spring is my favourite season too as it marks new life and is so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Ghosh,
      Great to see you on my blog!
      It was very sore.

      Delete
  4. Hi Anna! Actually it's pinch and a "punch" "it's" the first "day" of the month! Anyways, great words. At the start I thought it was a poem because it kinda rhymed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right I spelt the "punch" as "bunch". Probably just my brain being tired because I was doing it at 3:00. "For the first of the month" is the shortened version. I didn't realise it rhymed.

      Delete