Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Maori language Week ¬ Day Two


Kia ora e tama kei konei ahau me nga mahi o tenei ra. 
Your probably wondering what that^ means, If I was to say it not in Maori this is what it would be: Kia ora guys here I am with today's task.

Learn: Learn your pepeha.

Create: Record your self saying your pepeha.

Share: Share it here, on my blog. 
 
Below is the recording.


If you'd like to make your own pepeha make a copy of this doc.
I'll be grateful for feedback, hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    Sorry that it has taken so long for someone to put a comment on this blog. You have so many great blogs that I think it got just a bit lost but I thought it was great. I personal find saying Maori words hard. Even when I know the word I want to say it just doesn't sound right coming out of my mouth, but I love listening to it, (even when I'm not sure what is being said). Ka pai Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petula!
      It's fine, sometimes you're the one who gets commented on sometimes you're not.
      Yes saying Maori words can sometimes be hard.

      Delete