Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Modelling clay

Yesterday me and my older sister made some things out of modelling clay.

It was very hard so we had so we spend a while softening it with our hands and rolling pins.
Then we made the things, after that we put them in the oven so they'd harden.

We made quite a few things for our sylvanian families.
My sister made: a skipping rope, two rulers, a toy snake, a toy crown, some random twisty things, a fake rubber, two fake twisty rubbers, a heart, a random toy thing, two balls, a rainbow and white thing and a star on a circle.

I made: a charm for a necklace, a tiny rag doll, a stack of pancakes with sauce, a random experiment which included play dough, a bracelet, a wand, and an assortment of fruits.
We also made several marbles.   






 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    Those look so cool. My favourite ones were the fruits, marbles, twisty rubbers, the wand the rainbow, the doll, and the snake. What did you make out of play dough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The square one which is a bit brown is the play dough one.
      I'm glad you liked them. The fruits, doll, rainbow, snake and wand are some of my favourites too!

      Delete
  2. Wow. Awesome to see you are getting creative during lockdown. I hope your Sylvanian families enjoy their new jewellery. The pancakes look so delicious they are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete