Thursday, August 26, 2021

Art!

 For this lockdown my teacher has given us a photography challenge and a art challenge.

I'm happy about that because I like art and photography is pretty fun.

They are both a 30 day challenge. The art one is drawing and crafts, that kind of thing. The photograghy one is angles and just taking photos of stuff.

In the slide below I have the things I have done, you will be able to see all the new ones I put up as I add them to the slide. 

Feel free to do the challenge as well.


4 comments:

  1. My gosh Anna! You really know how to keep yourself busy. I love visiting your posts. You write so well, there really is nothing I can fault you on. I will have to visit your posts as much as I can just to keep up. YOU have a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah Anna! I LOVED your poster so much. Loved reading the text. When I got up to part where it was unhealthy food. It looked so funny. Look at their EYES!Wait, just noticed the glittery backround. Nice! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charmy!
      I decided to make the unhealthy food all bright and fancy, because it's well unhealthy food.

      Delete