Friday, July 9, 2021

Farewell Term 2

As our final post for Term 2 2021 we were told to do a reflection on our term. At the beginning of term 2 we set our goals. My first one was: I would like to get better at writing things that aren’t narratives.I think I've got better at other genres but I still much prefer narratives. This is my second goal: I would like to get faster at all my work.I have got faster but not fast enough.

Now I'm going to share 1 of the things we did this term.

Recently we had to make a rap you could make it with a buddy, I did it with my friend Grace. We had to do it about respect. 

   


For our background beat/music we used metronome and chrome music lab. If you would like to use metronome just search metronome and it should come up, as for chrome music lab here is the link:chrome music lab 

That is the end of my blog post.
I hope you have a great holiday!  

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Anna Ireally love your rap with Grace. It is Uniqe. I like your background beat. I like really like about it is that it is self writen and that it is also about respect and the Enviourment.
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Chloe.
      Have you ever done a rap?

      Delete
  2. kia ora Anna. I really loved your rap/song! and i really loved the background beat!! you and your friend really did a great job doing that! have a great day :> -By Amina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting.
      It was actually quite hard.

      Delete
  3. Hi Anna,
    That was so good! When I did my rap I couldn't figure out the music or the rap and I was so confused. Maybe next time you could say it a bit clearly.How long did it take you ?

    From,
    Devanshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Devanshi,
      We probably could have done better if we had more time to practice.
      It took us a looooong time.

      Delete