Monday, October 18, 2021

Holiday reading

 Hey guys!

Welcome to term 4! I'm still in lockdown 😞, so I'll still be daily blogging. And just for your info, it's nuiean language week.

So what did you do in the holidays? I did quite a few things including taking the chance to hangout with two of my friends - Grace and Marejke - and arguing with my siblings.(surprise surprise) But what I'm going to tell about is a reading challenge that Auckland libraries set.

It was a round the world in 14 days challenge - though it wasn't really around the world - on a site called beanstack. So there were to things you could do: one log reading you've done and two do the activities and log them. 

Here is a photo of how much reading I've done.


Links:

Beanstack

Grace's blog


Fun fact:
The oldest-known living land animal is a tortoise named Jonathan, who is 187 years old!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment